Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Welcome to Faith Steps

Faith Steps with Clint & Bonnie
Scriptural Insights from Our Journey through the Holy Lands

Trip Dates:  April 9-25, 2018


Please join Bonnie and I as we go on a journey together and take Faith Steps in the Holy Lands. We begin by praising the Lord for the incredibly generous gift from an anonymous servant of the Lord who has blessed us with the trip of a lifetime. It's been my dream for the last 20 years to visit the Holy Lands. I remember how early on in my ministry I was blessed by the ministry videos of Ray Vander Laan and how he brought the Scripture to life by teaching God's Word in its very context. Now, as a gift to celebrate the 20th year of my ordination, Bonnie and I will be traveling to the Holy Lands to begin work on my DMin. It's my goal to be able to bring the Scripture to life with a deeper understanding of the context of each site we visit.

So please journey with us as we hope the insights we share will bless you and your Faith Steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment